My Beautiful Love Story

I loved her. Actually I still love her. How much ever we say to our-self and show outside that everything is fine, at the end of the day before we sleep, why this person comes to my mind always. Is it necessary?

Love is a beautiful feeling and at the same it’s the most painful moments in your life. It’s the most powerful feeling where you can see your inner abilities and energy to do whatever you want to gain that love. We might not talk for days or months. We might think with time we will forget each other or reduce the feelings we have inside. 

Everyone has their own love story, everyone has a different perspective to it. Even I have a different perspective towards love. I had a different vision and a different belief. But what if I say unexpected things happened at unexpected time. Okay before that we all might have fell in love. When I say Love, real wala love. Where you both actually feel and want to be together. Unfortunately due to some situations, it dint happen. Is it easy to forget that person completely? Is it easy to remove those memories? Do you think when you are with someone else or a new partner, automatically the memories will fade away? 

We both had misunderstandings, but the time when we were together, I guess it was beautiful. Why can’t we just enjoy those moments and go in a flow. Why love sometimes destroy people. To me I considered one person as my whole world. But when things don’t go right, our mentality will change right? Yes I changed. The way I see love has changed. But those feelings I once had with that person will always remain the same. Because it’s just stuck inside. So let it be. That doesn’t mean I am dying and depressed for it. That’s over. Let’s not create new feelings or love. Just live in the moment. 

She is the only one who cared whether I had food. She is the only one concerned whether I am happy. I can go and tell her WHATEVER I want. By her looks I could understand that she loves me, it’s not necessary to always say I love you. Maybe  her actions just proved it. Honestly actions are more powerful than words.

But it’s been so long that I have seen her. I am just far away from her. I hope she is happy. I love her so much and those days or months of not meeting or calling won’t change my feelings. Once stored is forever stored. To the most beautiful woman I know, you don’t have to stand next to me, but I know you are always there with me. And trust me I am always there for u no matter what happens. To the most amazing human, I love you so much. I Love you MOM! The one and the only soul who will be there with me no matter how hard and difficult the situation is.


We all might fall in love with a different lady one day but don’t forget and always keep in mind, our first love will always be our mom. She is our priority. And our priority should not change according to our situations or needs. 

Comments

Popular Posts