MY LOVE FOR MUMBAI

If it is not really urgent, travelling through train is one of the best journey where you could find out so many beautiful greenery and wonderful spots on the way. It took 32 hours to reach from Trivandrum to Thane Station in Mumbai. A cab straight to Colaba and that's where we stayed. It was getting darker and everyone was exhausted as well, but the love for a new ambience, I was not feeling tired at all. A night ride in a bike. I went to Gateway of India, Taj Hotel, Chhatrapati Shivaji railway station, the place look amazing and the city looks really colorful at night.


Sometimes it's simply a waste of time to wander around in malls, especially when you are in a new city. Next day morning we headed straight to the Phoenix Marketcity. I know, but since it's a group we thought to chill in the mall for some time and then explore. But our whole day went here itself. Have you guys tried Dominos cheese burst pizza? I know it's out of the topic, but it's important and you guys need to try it. I tried in Goa and it was one of the best pizza I could ever experience. I love cheese and whoever enjoys it too, then go try it. I had in Mumbai also and it was heavenly. 


Now here in Mumbai, there is a beautiful service called "Mumbai Darshan" where they take you to almost all the tourist spot places present in this city. It's a 8-10 hours journey filled with Nariman Point, Marine drive, Hanging garden, Siddhivinayak temple, Haji Ali, Juhu Beach and many other places as well. There are buses and cab options as well and we chose a cab as we were about 6 people and cab was way more comfortable. The cab driver also showed us Bollywood actor's houses on the way. Have you guys heard of Mannat? Yeah, it is Shahrukh Khan's house in Bandra. There are people selling peanuts, ice creams and snacks everyday over here. So imagine the crowd they have everyday in front of the mansion. You know what, if you are traveling to Mumbai for a vacation, trust me, you just need max 3 days to see the whole city. 


The next day we went to the R city mall in Ghatkopar, the biggest mall in Mumbai. After chilling at that place for a while, I got out to meet one of my friend. We planned to meet in a pub called Madeira & Mime in Powai. I checked online and the rating was good, that's how I came to cognize about this place. But there is something more. The specialty of this place is that they provide job opportunities to deaf and dumb people. If you are here for the first time, the affable manager will guide you, so that you got no worries in ordering or there is a menu card on how to order using your hand. Believe me, it's actually fun and the staffs are very helpful. Try this place if possible. We left for a walk after this as so many programs and festivals were going on nearby because it was Navrathri. 


Our final day was kept for shopping and chilling around. We went to the fashion street in South Mumbai. Be great with skills like bargaining, talking and convincing if you have plans to buy something. I got to enjoy and witness so many places in these 4 days, but I will come back once again, mainly to try out their specialty in food.


Comments

Popular Posts