22 YEARS IN DUBAI

Born and raised in United Arab Emirates for 22 years. People usually think if you have a job in "Dubai", your life is sorted. I am talking about Indian nationalities.  We will be driving in a Lamborghini, staying in Burj Khalifa, always roaming with money and money never gets over in this city. That's what people in India think. Honestly, I have not entered inside Burj Khalifa, never went for desert safari. There are few "must do" things in UAE and I have not discovered everything. 


You can live like a king, at the same time you can live as if you don't have anything. I have witnessed people who earn Dhs 5k per month live in a small studio with 5-6 people. No car, no fancy clothes, no outing, the whole family is in India and stays all alone. On the other hand, same salary, but with car, 1 bedroom apartment, staying with the family, every week 2-3 times they go out to chill. We always love only to see the positive sides, but also we need to know the negative factors for our own safety. 



Now what's best in UAE? 

To my experience, equal freedom and safety for both men and women. You break the rules, you HAVE to pay the fine for it. 

You get to explore the Top rated tourist  attractions which you will find ONLY IN UAE.

Exotic super-cars in UAE. Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Bugatti, Ferrari and many more, all owned by Dubai Police.

Burj Khalifa - World's Tallest man-made building.

Burj al Arab - Seven star hotel and third tallest hotel in the world.


I have a serious attachment to this country because of my long term relationship with this place. The lifestyle, their culture, the people, all seems to be great. I am staying in the same flat for 22 years. Can you imagine? I'l surely write again about UAE and the places I have seen because there is a lot to say.

Guess where I am? :)



Comments

Popular Posts