STOP CRYING

Why there is no end to some things, even though it ended to the whole world outside, some things get really stuck inside our head and how much ever we all try, it will never go. I never oblige myself to sit and cry, I feel it is such a waste of time but on the other hand, it releases so much of tension one is going through. But for how long? 1 month? 6 months? 1 year? Very few special people have seen my tears, some people really valued it and some didn't give a fuck about it. Now to all the guys who consider themselves as tough or manly, God created us with different types of emotions in a person, so don’t act like robots. Everyone will have their own story with problems and difficulties, life is not a fairly tale. And if you don’t, then Thank God and stay blessed always. I realized that some minds are actually very weak and may not handle so many situations; they really can’t take it and end up doing something really stupid. Be very careful before you leave words to someone, for you it might be a moment, but the other person might take it inside for lifelong. Don’t let that happen. 

I believe a set of happiness and sadness is equally distributed in an individual in the beginning itself to know the value of life. Now people who destroy other's life, cheat or hurt someone because of their greed, for these humans in future because of their actions, they just increased their sadness or destruction life in future, again just to know the value of life. Also, if you do good, help someone, make someone smile, these actions will truly reflect in the future. Now this is not a magic show. Sometimes it won't happen instantly. Maybe 1 year or 10 years, but surely this is how life will be for everyone. Now this is my concept, I am not simply assuming things and blabbering shit. I have seen real life experiences in different people.

One day while I was walking on the road, it was shocking to see an old woman crying on the streets around 11pm. I didn't know whether I had to interfere or to just leave her alone. This situation was really new to me so I thought it might be a prank, but still I went to her.

Me: Hey, can I help you in any way? (My mother tongue - Malayalam)

She looked terrified when I went near her and she moved away from me as soon as I asked her something. I felt that I was troubling her, so I left her alone. But she was really stuck inside my head and obviously to a stranger, that too around 11 pm, she can never trust and talk to anyone. I bought water and went back to her. She seems to be really exhausted and was sitting in one corner. I went to her, gave her water and sat next to her. To make her feel comfortable, I just started talking to her about where I stay, what I do and all those stuff. 

Me: It's really depressing for me to see you in this condition. Can I know what exactly happened.

She started crying more. I knew she was lost and stranded. Suddenly she looked at me with her wet eyes and told me.

Lady: Everyone left me.

Okay not left, everyone threw her out of their life, that's what I have understood.

Lady: My husband passed away 2 years ago, that's when I realized how lonely I am.

Me: I'm very sorry to hear that. How did you end up here? Where are your kids?

Lady: I have 2 daughters and 1 son. But sometimes our expectations won't match with them.

Me: How did you end up here?

Lady: My son suddenly got angry with me and he just dropped me over here. He is just a short tempered person, he will come back to get me.

Yes like everyone else they are really busy setting up their life that they actually forgot their own parents. A mom’s love towards their kid is beyond our imaginations. But sometimes kids don’t understand or realize the value of that wonderful person unless they are in that particular situation. Her son got really annoyed with her and dropped her somewhere on the road. Wow! 


Is it a duty or a responsibility to look after our own parents when they need us? They never considered us like that. It is their pure love towards their kids and not their duty. They helped us grow, worked really hard and love to see us when we start walking, when we go to school for the first time, when we get good grades, when we get a good job, when we settle in life, when we get married and become a parent, they love every stages of our life and when they are old or in a difficult situation, we tend to ignore that and focus more on our future. Once when we needed them, they were always there to lend a hand to us not because it is their duty, it is just their way of showing love. We all will be facing many challenges in this world, let it be job wise or something personal but ignoring our own parents and focusing on our priorities will never ever lead us anywhere in this world. She didn't tell me the entire story as I understood her love for the kids is unconditional and never want to tell their faults to me. I told her that I will drop to her son’s house, at first she didn't agree but later on I convinced her somehow. I dropped her home and left as I didn't wanted to involve in their personal issues. One day we are also going to be old, feeble, nearing to death, and at that moment we will just think about our loved ones and those memories. Respect our parents, treat them well with pure love because they really need it even though they don’t tell anything outside. Don’t ever disregard your parents when your priorities change.

Comments

Popular Posts