INVESTMENT TO BUILD CONFIDENCE


Here I want to talk about physically and mentally fit as well. Okay, let us start with physical fitness. How many of you told yourself looking in a mirror or while taking a shower that you need to start dieting or need to begin your workout schedule? Or how many of you got bullied by your physical shape? Let me tell you, the one who gets insulted or made fun, in one way they are very fortunate creatures because sometimes we need to know where we stand. Our minds can adapt to many different kinds of situations but the insult is something we tend to change yourself for the best because we know we can do it, but some people just need the push.

Due to my tiny figure, I heard a lot of criticism which was unbearable for me at that moment. Also, my close friends were good at sports and had a good physique. Now, this happened when I was studying in 9th grade. So at one point, it just hit me and I started to workout. Now, this workout routine I took it very seriously because I created one goal in my mind because of all these insults, so it was very difficult for me to quit. Even though my body was ready to quit, my mind actually didn’t allow. I started jogging, took as many push-ups as I can each day and also started practicing basketball. Now in the beginning 1 month I didn't notice much change in my body and that made me feel wasted. But I just didn’t wanna give up due to so many things that were going on in my mind. After 3 months, I started figuring out changes within myself. The basic quality that we inherit when we build a good physique is pure confidence. The feeling when I played basketball and for everyone, it was beyond their expectations and guess what happened next, I got selected for the basketball team. I did good in athletics as well. Sometimes it just takes some extra time to prepare yourself.


Once when I achieved what I wanted, even though it was a small thing, I just stopped working out and I felt comfortable however I was. Now that was a big mistake I could do to myself. Investing time and building a great physique gives you a lot of opportunities in future and the amount of confidence you achieve during this process gives you the chance to do something incredible in your life. A good physique always gives you a good impact on your future. Kill all your laziness and devote some time to our body, it's for our own good. The day your mind is stronger than your body is the day you get to achieve everything you need in life.

Comments

Popular Posts