FOOD LOVE IN NEW DELHI


For many of us, when we hear the word traveling, it sounds interesting and it’s more like a vacation with your friends or partner. Now when I say traveling, your home place is not included. Come on guys, our home has become a necessity for most of us to visit once in a year if you guys are working abroad. But traveling around the globe, having no idea about that place or people, preparing yourself to get lost in that city, isn’t that amazing? If not, then you are not a travel person and this is not for you.


My first solo travel was in New Delhi, India itself. It was a 4-day trip and I went during February to meet my friend. It almost touched 4 degree Celsius at night. So this time I know that I am not going to get lost and wander because he will be having a proper plan for 4 days. My expense over there was really cheap as I had accommodation and my friend knew where to show me around. Honestly, I was not into seeing places and new people, I felt all these things make me tired and not at all fascinating. But once you visit a new place, it’s a superb feeling we enjoy from inside, let it be the weather, food, people or the places but the kind of glee I got was marvelous. My first experience to visit a new place was more extraordinary than I thought it would be.


Now talking about the city, I would rather call it “Food Bomb”, each corner of the city is stored with tasty and different varieties of food. I was in love with the street Momos. Visited Qutub Minar, bought some famous sweets from Kallan Sweets, got a temporary tattoo just for the fun. But most importantly, it’s all about food. I mainly got attracted to the city for food. They are well known for their chaat, butter chicken, kebabs, nihari and a lot more which you guys need to try from the streets. Beware of food poison. Luckily I enjoyed my meal and was good to go. This remarkable journey gave me a great confidence and the interest in traveling around the world or just to see something new always, maybe new ambiance or new different people. It also made me realize that traveling is just not clicking pictures or take rest and chill around, but I got to learn so many different things, it might be really small what I learned, but it created a lot of differences in my life. This fantastic experience gave me a clear idea about my interests and also a lot of peace within myself.

Comments

Popular Posts